AIESEC Information Evening
AIESEC provides practical experiences in challenging environments
through our Global Volunteer projects which are min. 6 weeks
cross-cultural experiences for youth who seek to develop themselves
and their leadership potential. Each of our project is aiming to
tackle one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
We have 5 following projects you can participate in:
*Global Mentors (Croatia)
– The goal of the project is to educate and mentor children from underprivileged backgrounds, to teach them new skills and to motivate them for the future things in life through workshops and different activities.
– The basic goal is to assist doctors and nurses in healthcare
delivery through observation and physical examination of patients.
*Naturatica (Costa Rica)
– The project aims to raise awareness about climate change and good environmental practices. The activities go from workshops and talks to fieldwork, such as reforestation, organic agriculture, amongst other activities.
*NGO for change (Greece)
– The goal is to enable the non-governmental organizations to have financial sustainability, gain knowledge on organizational development and management.
*Share your smile (Kyrgyzstan)
– The project focuses on the quality education of children, who are the world’s future to unlock their potential make them future leaders to work for reducing poverty by educating children
Come and discover more about the projects and give yourself a chance
to make a positive impact!
Projects are available for young people in the age of 18 to 30 years
Estimated amount of participants: